Toxic people are everywhere and with them, toxic energy. Many of us perceive these lower vibrational energies but write them off. When you are around some negative energy you will immediately start to feel drained. This is not some figment of your imagination.
I was once around a person so toxic I literally thought I had developed Narcolepsy. Every time I would come home from being with him, I passed out. I was in an energy coma and it took days to recover. If you could see the energetic transference of energy you would see what looks like little hooks, that literally fly out from one person to another hooking into their chakras. These “cords” can suck your precious energy right out from under your nose energizing the person stealing and and leaving you weak and vulnerable to psychic attack. This is very real and you must be vigilant in protecting yourself.
There are a few signs the body gives almost immediately when you are in the presence of an energy vampire.
- Headaches. If every time you are with someone and you get a headache, you might want to think about what your body is telling you. The amount of toxic energy you are absorbing is literally making your head throb.
- Fatigue. If you are exhausted to the point of needing a nap, you might have been sucked dry by an energy vampire. Sleep will help as it will allow the body to recharge.
- Anxiety. I know it sounds strange but the human body is an amazing conductor. It perceives things we love to ignore. If you are always anxious around someone (and I’m not talking about puppy love butterflies) you might want to re-think the relationship.
Now there are many people who do not realize they are doing this. So please do not automatically assume that someone who sucks your energy dry is a “bad” person. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. They just haven’t mastered control of their energy and tend to take it from any one and everyone they can.
Please note, that these are tools which I use personally. There are many more out there which are not included here, and there are many alternative ways in doing the ones listed below. These are just a few things I have used along the way on my journey that have helped me.
This tried and true remedy is my first go to. I always keep white sage sticks around my house to cleanse the air. It doesn’t matter who had been at my home, the Dalai Lama could have been staying here and I will still Sage after he leaves. People carry all sorts of energies with them so cleaning your space is important for a clear and focused channel.
EPSOM SALT BATH
Water is not only the best cleanser but it is extremely healing. In many countries bathing in the sea at the start of a new year is thought to was away the energy of the past and bring in a fresh new start to your year. Salt is a great cleanser and not to mention a good source of magnesium. Pour one cup into a warm bath, relax and let the salt carry away the bad energies. You can even envision the gunk going down the drain when you are done. Add fresh rose petals, lavender, or lemon oil to enlighten, relax or energize you.
They make wonderful Sage sprays that you can literally carry in your purse for emergency cleansing. These are wonderful. Whenever you are feeling like you are carrying more than your own energetic weight, these sprays are fantastic for clearing the air.
Crystals are so very powerful. There are so many of them to choose from and they each have different properties. When removing energy that is negative, Black Obsidian is my crystal of choice. It literally sucks all the negativity out of your auric field. Be sure to sage it before using and after using. You can charge crystals under the full moon but remember that you are resetting the stone. So any good energy of yours it was holding will be gone when charged under the moon. That being said, when you first buy them always charge them in moonlight.
I sometimes carry a small piece of black obsidian in my bag to hold just in case I am around a truly toxic situation or person. It helps!
Chanting is a wonderful way to open yourself up to the higher dimensions, and dispel any negativity and toxicity you have garnered along the journey of life. It is also a way to absolve Karmic ties and influences from this and past lives. Chanting is wonderful, because sincere daily practice can actually remove toxic people from your life without you ever having to do a thing. The universe will give you what is truly for your highest good. I cannot say enough about chanting and will expand on the topic in a future post.
Movement of any sort is really good at getting rid of bad energy. Dancing, running, yoga, pilates, sports, swimming, you name it, it works. They will all work in moving the toxic energies out of your auric field. Since they also raise your endorphins, you will feel super happy which is always the best way to combat negativity. Movement is a must to stay positive and I highly suggest doing it.
Lemons are amazing little fruits! They have the ability to suck up all the negative energy in a room and absorb it into their porous little bodies. There are so many uses for this super power fruit I can’t even begin to expand upon them all. Here are my top three:
- Put a bowl of lemons out when you feel you need to clear the air. The lemons will absorb any and all toxic residue left behind by guests, ex-lovers or even by you after being out and about for the day.
- Have someone in your life you need to chill the hell out? Cut open half a lemon. Place a piece of paper with that persons name inside. Close the two halves. Wrap the lemon in tin foil and throw it in the freezer. I sometimes yell “Chill Out” if that person is especially irritating. You can remove the lemon from your freezer whenever you are ready.
- Lemon Water. Drink as much of it as you can. It not only clears the skin but it literally resets your system if you are suffering from anxiety or depression. Drink a gallon of lemon water a day and you will see what miracles can happen.
These are just some of my favorite things when it comes eliminating toxic energies. If you find yourself in the presence of a toxic person who you can quickly remove yourself from, great! If like most of us, you find them creeping into all areas of your life, relaz and remember, you have the power to rid yourself of toxic energy.
Spread the Love,